Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Raverly

Ravely is going good, I am in some groups and I have met some new friends. I really like the CSM group, we help each other and my socks look better everyday!
I am looking for a picker these days, doesn't seem to be too many around for sale. Our spinning/knitting group from Forrest had an auction, Nikki and I sold some stash and bought new stash. Bids started at $1.00, if no one else bid, it was yours. We each got a fleece for $1.oo. We will see how they turn out.
Madison turns one on Dec 12th, time has flown, she is a big girl now, but she still sleeps right beside me, which is fine, that way I know she isn't up chewing up my stuff, although we have lost many socks and three shoes to the midnight bandit.
Looking ahead to Maryland sheep and Wool, cant wait! There is a sock machine demonstration in the main tent...that will be fun.

No comments: