Sunday, November 25, 2007

Raverly

I have joined Raverly, Nikki said it was cool and she put me on the list...she is right, it is cool.
I have found groups for the knitting machine, the RV knitters ( I used to have the cool magnet but Madison the eat everything puppy, chewed it up) I found a group of law enforcement people who knit and a group for the bond machine I also have. My name there is Sockmachinelady if you need to find me, my picture is Bailey, my bunny.
I love the CSM, or circular sock machine group, they are very helpful with some of the issues I have knitting on the very old machine.
I have been very good this year and have asked Santa for a new computer before this old one with
Windows 98 crashes, so I hope to have some pictures on my blog as soon as he stops buy :-)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I was a little worried when I signed you up but I'm SO glad you're enjoying it!!!