Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Autoknitter Sock Machine

All is going great with the sock machine. Nikki came by and made a very impressive pair on her first try. She did great and made it look easy. I found that Knitpicks makes very nice and affordable sock yarn. With the speed the machine can make the socks pretty quick, I need lots of yarn so I ordered a bunch! On my way home from my dads house on Tuesday, I was able to stop at the Woolery in NC, nice store, went crazy in there of course. Got sock yarn, a fiber teaser, a 1lb bag of romney fleece and some bobbins for my friend. Picked up the new picker today, I have to go pick now. After Santa comes, I will have a new computer and will begin putting on pictures.
I can pass the name and number of the lady that sells the sock machines if anyone would like to contact her...email me at Laurah99@cox.net.
Happy first birthday Madison!!!
Our lives have been so interesting since you came to be a part of our family (I still have one pair of shoes to wear to work)
Merry Christmas, happy knitting, spinning and as always Crank on!!

1 comment:

op said...

I live in Vinton, and have a sock knitter, I think it is a Legare, I have no idea how to use it, do you give lessons? Page (opcola)