Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Madison and the Christmas tree

It is quite the tag team effort going on to destroy the tree! One cat on each side, batting the stuff off, Madison chewing them up and the Shih Tzu-ZZ, opening the presents, opened three of them before I caught him. I hope he liked the speed stackers, maybe my nephew will let him play with them.
So, the tree now has a very cute little white fence around it. It is usually used to keep the bunnies out of trouble, but they loaned it to the Christmas tree. The the guinea pig Tank then chewed up the stocking hanging on the front of his cage. I hope Santa understands!

1 comment:

knutty4knitting said...

Hi Laura--I'm BACK!! Back from writing papers and back from being sick.....

I didn't know you have a Shih Tzu. I LOOOOVVVEEE Shih Tzus!!!!! they are the best dogs ever.....I am hoping to get another one soon.......

P.S. My socks are looking better every day...it now takes me between 30 - 45 minutes to make one sock.....less than 2 hours to make a pair....but it takes a millin years to kitchner the toes.....

Hope you are doing well....

Joy